I’m going to cut to the chase on this one. How many times a year do you receive actual mail that isn’t junk/ads/credit card offers? Once? Maybe twice a year if you get a random Christmas card? Why did we stop sending cards? Oh yeah, technology. Now, I will say, I have gotten a few gems in the form of thank you notes from my nieces over the years with notes written such as: Dear Aunt Meg, thank you for the money. It was a lot! or Dear Aunt Meg, I can’t remember what you got me but I loved everything! and my personal favorite, Dear Aunt Meggie, thank you for the presents! I love to get presents! While you probably won’t be able to send something quite so endearing to your friends and family, here are 5 reasons you need to give a Bald Guy Greeting card today. Use code CHICISH to save 20% off your order!
- Reason #1: You will literally make someone’s day by sending them a card. Everyone loves getting real mail. It’s a fact, Jack. It’s also much more personal to send a birthday card than to write on someone’s Facebook (stop being lame) or even sending a text (stop being lazy).
- Reason #2: I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine and can get you through anything in life – even your grumpy Uncle Richards’s retirement party. Try this one and see if you can get Uncle Rich to crack a smile. You could even make a fun drinking game out of it.
- Reason #3: Mother’s Day…SO MANY good cards to choose from! Is it just me or does everyone have tech impaired parents? (Sorry, Mom…you know I love you!) I actually gave this one to Mom last year and let me tell you something, it was a huge hit. However, if your mom happens to be technologically impaired and has no sense of humor, you may want to choose a different card…
- Reason #4: Call me The Crazy Card Lady if you want, but I like to buy a bunch of cards at once so that I have them available for a variety of occasions when I need them. How many times do you find yourself running to the store at the last minute to buy a card for Aunt Vernice’s birthday or a friend’s recent engagement? Get your shit together, people. It’s time to get organized.
- Reason #5: This is my last chance to convince you that you need these cards in your life. There is literally something here for every occasion, even holidays. Bald Guy Greetings Cards are hilarious and unlike any other greeting card on the market. AND, they are affordable at $3.50 per card. There is nothing I hate more than searching hours for the perfect card, only to turn it over to discover it’s $5.95. You should know there are definitely things I hate more than that and I have never searched for a card for hours but I think you get my point.
Somehow, I have finagled for you 20% off your order if you use code CHICISH. You are very welcome, my faithful reader. Now, get buying people! These cards do not disappoint. Here’s one more, just for fun!
See ya next time.
-The Chic(ish) Chick