I’m sure you’ve seen advertisements for Home Chef by now. Facebook has been flooding my feed with ads lately, and I’m sure yours. I’ve tried it a few times now and I love it. There are a few things you should know before ordering…
1. Let’s be honest, sometimes creating a menu for the week, making a grocery list and physically doing the shopping is more emotionally draining than the actual task itself. This relieves you from 3 nights of doing that and in my mind totally worth it! Then you just add spaghetti and tacos for the other two nights and BOOM! One work week dinner menu now complete! This also saves you from that dreaded conversation with your significant other. You know the one…what do you want for dinner? I don’t care, what do you want? This never, ever ends well…for anyone involved.
2. Use this coupon for $30 off your first set of meals.
3. Their customer service is bomb. I had a referral coupon that expired, so I emailed the company. They promptly emailed me back and gave me the coupon back. Customer service is huge to me. It will cause me to not use a service/store ever again or convert me into a loyal customer FOR LIFE.
4. The quality of meat and produce is superb.
5. The service allows you to try dishes you wouldn’t normally make at home. For example, we recently had a couple Asian dishes that were SO GOOD…seriously A+ meals.
6. Date night! Or if you get lucky, your husband will just take over the kitchen and the phrase ‘Home Chef’ suddenly becomes a little more literal.
7. Sometimes you get yourself in a little food rut and this will catapult you right out of that rut.
Here’s a few photos of things that we made recently. All excellent!
Still left with questions? Let me know! I hope this was helpful and will inspire you in the kitchen.
See ya on the next post!
-The Chic(ish) Chick