Me: “I’m the second luckiest person in the world.”
Husband: “Who’s the first?”
*Thank you to The Ms. Collection for sponsoring this post. Post contains affiliate links.*
In all seriousness, I’m not sure who’s the better half. We both have moments of greatness and also moments of, I probably shouldn’t have said that. While I have only been married 2 1/2 years, I think I’ve cracked the code on this thing called marriage. Ladies, listen up: if you are persistent and nag your husband long enough, he will do just about anything you ask him to do. Persistence is key in life and also in marriage. Of course I’m kidding, sort of. Much to my surprise, when I asked my husband if he would be willing to try out The Mr. Collection, he immediately said yes. Wow, that was easy. (The Mr. Collection is a men’s clothing subscription box and The Ms. Collection is a women’s clothing subscription box.) You may remember my review last month of The Ms. Collection. You can peep that post here.
My husband is very much a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy…that is, when he’s not wearing athletic clothing. So, I was personally excited to see him in something that he typically wouldn’t pick out for himself. The Mr. Collection delivered just that and I loved what they picked out for him. The jeans below, jacket and button shirt were all included in his pack.
Also included in his pack was the shirt below (same jeans as above). I personally love the fit of this shirt and the fact that it can be worn untucked. I believe our exact conversation went a little something like this.
Me: “Wow, you look really good.”
Husband: “I know.”
Me: EYE ROLL.
Clearly, he’s feelin’ himself with this pack. I’ve created a monster!!! 🙂
I also received some lovely pieces in my pack. In addition to the floral dress in the first photo, I received this gorgeous blue skirt. I really, really, really hate the thought of sending this back. The nice thing about The Ms. Collection is that you have the option to buy the pieces you fall in love with, so I have a bit to decide if I can’t part with it.
Also in my pack was this paisley top. I wouldn’t normally pick this out for myself, but I love the sleeve detail. So pretty and feminine.
Considering trying a pack for yourself or your spouse? Click this link and use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box.
There are 4 plans you can choose from based on your needs:
Standard Once a Month for 3 items in each pack, once/month: $59/mo
Premium Once a Month for 4 items in each pack, once/month: $69/mo
Standard Unlimited for 3 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $79/mo
Premium Unlimited for 4 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $89/mo
Here are a few things you need to know:
- I recommend linking a specific style Pinterest board to your profile. You can even make a new board called: “The Ms. Collection/The Mr. Collection Style Inspiration.” Write in the caption of the pin what you like about each item if you want to get really specific. This will help your stylist get to know your personal style.
- I also recommend offering details in the last question of the style profile about your body type or pieces you do not like or want. In addition, you can also visit your member account and use the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form to mention any specific wishes for items or if you have an upcoming event or vacation. For example, you can say: “I would like dresses and skirts for an upcoming wedding I plan to attend. No pencil skirts.” You can even let them know the date/type of event, or details (when/where) about an upcoming vacation. That way, they can get your pack to you in time and style you for the weather you’ll be experiencing.
- If you fall in love with an item, you do have the option to purchase for a member discount. You will also have access to a monthly credit in the amount of $20. At the start of your new month, a $20 credit will automatically be applied toward any purchase you make from your packs.
- You can take a break from renting any time you wish, by visiting the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form and hit ‘temporarily place account on hold.’ You can hold for up to three months, but don’t forget to send your pack back before your next billing cycle so you don’t get charged for another month.
- More questions? Don’t sweat it. Here is a link to The Ms. Collection’s FAQ page!
Curious about The Ms. Collection (or The Mr. Collection) but still not sure? Hit me up with all your concerns! That’s what I’m here for. Don’t forget to use code chicishchickstyle to save 20% off your first box! Happy renting, my friends.
See ya next time!
-The Chic(ish) Chick