No matter if you work from home or in an office setting, The Ms. Collection might just be what you need to spice up your wardrobe for the end of summer. Bonus: it’s good for the environment and easier on your wallet than buying new pieces each month. For those of you just tuning in, The Ms. Collection is a women’s clothing rental service and The Mr. Collection is a men’s clothing subscription service. As always, use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box. You can check out my first, second (including a men’s review) third pack reviews by simply clicking on the links in blue. One thing I never get sick of? Clothes. So let’s get to my fourth pack! 🙂
*Thank you to The Ms. Collection for sponsoring this post. Post contains affiliate links.*
If you’ve been here for any period of time, you know I love a denim skirt/kimono combo. Both the Junarose skirt and Entro kimono were sent in this pack. Guys, this outfit was MADE FOR ME! I can never get enough boho in the summer months and this outfit totally hit the spot. Anyone need a concert buddy? I’m ready!
Ummmm, did someone say ‘Megan blue’? YASSSSS. The stylists at The Ms. Collection are clearly paying attention to my vibe and sent this Tyche top. The color is perfection.
Totes work appropes. [I told you I was going to make appropes happen.] I love the BB Dakota brand and therefore this top was a perfect ending to my pack.
Considering trying a pack for yourself or your spouse? Click this link and use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box.
There are 4 plans you can choose from based on your needs:
Standard Once a Month for 3 items in each pack, once/month: $59/mo
Premium Once a Month for 4 items in each pack, once/month: $69/mo
Standard Unlimited for 3 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $79/mo
Premium Unlimited for 4 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $89/mo
Here are a few things you need to know:
- I recommend linking a specific style Pinterest board to your profile. You can even make a new board called: “The Ms. Collection/The Mr. Collection Style Inspiration.” Write in the caption of the pin what you like about each item if you want to get really specific. This will help your stylist get to know your personal style.
- I also recommend offering details in the last question of the style profile about your body type or pieces you do not like or want. In addition, you can also visit your member account and use the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form to mention any specific wishes for items or if you have an upcoming event or vacation. For example, you can say: “I would like dresses and skirts for an upcoming wedding I plan to attend. No pencil skirts.” You can even let them know the date/type of event, or details (when/where) about an upcoming vacation. That way, they can get your pack to you in time and style you for the weather you’ll be experiencing.
- If you fall in love with an item, you do have the option to purchase for a member discount. You will also have access to a monthly credit in the amount of $20. At the start of your new month, a $20 credit will automatically be applied toward any purchase you make from your packs.
- You can take a break from renting any time you wish, by visiting the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form and hit ‘temporarily place account on hold.’ You can hold for up to three months, but don’t forget to send your pack back before your next billing cycle so you don’t get charged for another month.
- More questions? Don’t sweat it. Here is a link to The Ms. Collection’s FAQ page!
See ya next on the next post!
-The Chic(ish) Chick