You already know from the title of this post that this was my fourth pack from The Ms. Collection. And let me tell you something, the hits just keep on comin’! For those of you just tuning in, The Ms. Collection is a women’s clothing rental service and The Mr. Collection is a men’s clothing subscription service. As always, use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box. You can read all about my first, second (including a men’s review) and third pack reviews provided in the corresponding links. I’ve been having so much fun styling these pieces! Read on to check out my faves from pack number four.
*Thank you to The Ms. Collection for sponsoring this post. Post contains affiliate links.*
My favorite piece was this Bobeau top, because it gave me allll the summer and vacation vibes. You’ve heard me mention my love affair with all things summer/vacation a time or two so you know I don’t mess around when it comes to that. 😉
Next up: this pretty little green thang. “I just wanna love you, P-G-T, pretty green thang.” Please someone tell me you got the Michael Jackson reference just now…
And last but certainly not least: a top so nice, I styled it twice! Flannels are just versatile like that. I really, really hated to send this one back. Fortunately, if you fall in love with a piece, you do have the option to buy. Unfortunately for me, I’m currently operating on a zero dollar budget.
Considering trying a pack for yourself or your spouse? Click this link and use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box.
There are 4 plans you can choose from based on your needs:
Standard Once a Month for 3 items in each pack, once/month: $59/mo
Premium Once a Month for 4 items in each pack, once/month: $69/mo
Standard Unlimited for 3 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $79/mo
Premium Unlimited for 4 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $89/mo
Here are a few things you need to know:
- I recommend linking a specific style Pinterest board to your profile. You can even make a new board called: “The Ms. Collection/The Mr. Collection Style Inspiration.” Write in the caption of the pin what you like about each item if you want to get really specific. This will help your stylist get to know your personal style.
- I also recommend offering details in the last question of the style profile about your body type or pieces you do not like or want. In addition, you can also visit your member account and use the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form to mention any specific wishes for items or if you have an upcoming event or vacation. For example, you can say: “I would like dresses and skirts for an upcoming wedding I plan to attend. No pencil skirts.” You can even let them know the date/type of event, or details (when/where) about an upcoming vacation. That way, they can get your pack to you in time and style you for the weather you’ll be experiencing.
- If you fall in love with an item, you do have the option to purchase for a member discount. You will also have access to a monthly credit in the amount of $20. At the start of your new month, a $20 credit will automatically be applied toward any purchase you make from your packs.
- You can take a break from renting any time you wish, by visiting the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form and hit ‘temporarily place account on hold.’ You can hold for up to three months, but don’t forget to send your pack back before your next billing cycle so you don’t get charged for another month.
- More questions? Don’t sweat it. Here is a link to The Ms. Collection’s FAQ page!
Curious about The Ms. Collection (or The Mr. Collection) but still not sure? Hit me up with all your concerns! That’s what I’m here for. Happy renting, my friends.
See ya next time!
-The Chic(ish) Chick