You’ve heard me yammer on about my love for The Ms. Collection a couple times already and if you follow me on Instagram, have seen them tagged all over my stories. Guys, I love this clothing rental service. And you know I would never lie to you, my faithful reader. You can read about my first experience here and my husband’s first experience (my second) here. (I’ve created a monster…) For those of you just tuning in, The Mr. Collection is a men’s clothing rental service and The Ms. Collection is a women’s clothing rental service. As always, click this link and use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box.
*Thank you to The Ms. Collection for sponsoring this post. Post contains affiliate links.*
If I gleaned one takeaway from my third pack it’s this: try everything on with pieces from your own closet before you decide if you like them or not. My stylist sent me a couple pieces I would have never picked for myself in my third pack. Insert the top below. Yep. Keepin’ it. Sorry TMC, you’re gonna have to find a new top to send to your other customers because this is staying right where it belongs…in my closet.
The second item was totally something I would have picked for myself. When I told my Aunt Jane I might keep this jacket, she asked me how many denim jackets I owned. Back off, AJ. What’s with the third degree? 4, ok? I own 4. 5 if you count the white one. Now 6 because I’m totally keeping this one too. Perhaps I do have a bit of a problem…point well taken. I’m sorry, AJ.
Another item I would have never picked for myself, but had fun styling was this pink top. I love the ruffle detail here. I mean, I am Ruffles, so I might as well wear them.
Considering trying a pack for yourself or your spouse? Click this link and use code chicishchickstyle at checkout to save 20% off your first box.
There are 4 plans you can choose from based on your needs:
Standard Once a Month for 3 items in each pack, once/month: $59/mo
Premium Once a Month for 4 items in each pack, once/month: $69/mo
Standard Unlimited for 3 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $79/mo
Premium Unlimited for 4 items in each pack, for unlimited packs: $89/mo
Here are a few things you need to know:
- I recommend linking a specific style Pinterest board to your profile. You can even make a new board called: “The Ms. Collection/The Mr. Collection Style Inspiration.” Write in the caption of the pin what you like about each item if you want to get really specific. This will help your stylist get to know your personal style.
- I also recommend offering details in the last question of the style profile about your body type or pieces you do not like or want. In addition, you can also visit your member account and use the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form to mention any specific wishes for items or if you have an upcoming event or vacation. For example, you can say: “I would like dresses and skirts for an upcoming wedding I plan to attend. No pencil skirts.” You can even let them know the date/type of event, or details (when/where) about an upcoming vacation. That way, they can get your pack to you in time and style you for the weather you’ll be experiencing.
- If you fall in love with an item, you do have the option to purchase for a member discount. You will also have access to a monthly credit in the amount of $20. At the start of your new month, a $20 credit will automatically be applied toward any purchase you make from your packs.
- You can take a break from renting any time you wish, by visiting the ‘Drop Your Stylist a Line’ contact form and hit ‘temporarily place account on hold.’ You can hold for up to three months, but don’t forget to send your pack back before your next billing cycle so you don’t get charged for another month.
- More questions? Don’t sweat it. Here is a link to The Ms. Collection’s FAQ page!
Curious about The Ms. Collection (or The Mr. Collection) but still not sure? Hit me up with all your concerns! That’s what I’m here for. Don’t forget to use code chicishchickstyle to save 20% off your first box! Happy renting, my friends.
See ya next time!
-The Chic(ish) Chick